Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Alaska and Washington Trip Summer 2013

Lily loved celebrating her 1st birthday in Seattle, WA.  For lunch we ate at Cheesecake Factory. 
We also went out for her dinner.  She LOVED the chocolate cake!
Lily with her Great Grandma Klendworth.  We were getting ready to get on the cruise ship. 
For Cassie's mom's 60th birthday our entire family went on an Alaskan Cruise.  It was the opportunity of a lifetime.  We had an amazing trip!

The girls loved the towel animals in our room every night. 
We went to a lumberjack show in Ketchikan, Alaska. 

Juneau, Alaska


We went on a bus tour in Skagway.  It was a great tour!



I fell on the pool deck and came to my room with flowers from Norwegian.  I also got to visit the infirmary. I am very thankful that nothing was really wrong with me. 
After our cruise we spent almost another week with Andy's parents. 

We really enjoyed going to the Seattle Science Museum

No comments: