Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hannah showing off some of her Christmas gifts


For Christmas Hannah received a fish aquarium from Cam and Jessi. She loves her fishes. She even says "I want to see my fishies" or "I want a chair" (Then she can bring the chair to see the fishes). She also likes to turn the light on and off. The fish are less excited about the lights.

The fish are named Goldie, Junior, Morneau, and Mauer (He was traded to the Angels after the first week of playing for Hannah's team) Morneau and Mauer were named after Twins players because they were both Calico fish. Junior was named after Hannah and Goldie is the only true goldfish.







For Christmas Hannah received personalized scrubs from my Uncle Doug and Aunt Linnea. She loves to wear my scrub hats around the house. She really thinks that they are her hats.

She is learning how to use my stethoscope.

No comments: